Tuesday, July 29, 2014

不再见。不再贱~

Hey Hero
It's time to let you go this time
It's really not easy for me just to let go
Till we met yesterday
Out of sudden
I realized that there is no more reason for me to hold you again
Your body language has told me and etc
We are just not more than a far far away friend
Not even the close one
Previously
I was still naive of thinking if publishing a message of missing you or whatever related to you
Will re-built your feel on me
But I was proven to be wrong
Very wrong indeed!
All I did stupidly in the past were just based on my own thinking
I forgot that you are too unique and always stand still on your decision
The day you decided to stop
Means you've stop and there is no turning point
No matter what the horoscope says about Leo and how true it is
I've lost your heart
Now I even lost my little tiny place in your heart
Women's sixth sense is very accurate
If not mistaken
You have your new target now
That's why you keep on apps-ing yesterday night
This made me think of you did the same when tried to get close with me
Unfortunately I am a very stupid girl whose might not be sensitive enough to feel it previously
It's time to really say goodbye to you my Hero
Here would like to say I love you where I never told you before

No comments:

Post a Comment